Hi Brittany! We're so excited that you're considering Cobos Co. for you special day! Below is a quick questionnaire that will help us make your day that much more special! If you're not sure of a certain detail yet, just skip it and we'll figure it out with you at a future time!
But before you take that, here are a few tips to help us in getting those perfect shots on your wedding day!
1. Make sure there is natural light in the room where the bride will be getting ready (window light). is makes a WORLD of difference in your images! We promise!
2. If possible, try to have all bridal details together before the photographer arrives. (Dress, jewelry, shoes, bouquet, garter, veil, etc) is will make the detail shots more efficient!
3. Keep the area near the window free of trash, bags, snacks, etc. this will be where the bride will be putting on her dress! (We don’t need any Aquafina bottles in our bridal portraits :)
4. Allow more time than you think you need to get ready! It’s better to be safe than RUSHED!
5. Relax and have fun! You’re getting MARRIED!!